Find Your Voice with Me
In-Person and Online classes that specialise in preparing young and experienced singers in developing their vocal technique, performing skills and stylistic range in singing for musicals, auditions, and concerts. The emphasis is on assisting the singer to fully realise their vocal potential, and performing skills including microphone technique, song interpretation and artistry.
Stephanie specialises in musical theatre, contemporary vocal styles with a foundation in classical singing techniques.
Singer-songwriters who are looking to develop their range, and strengthening their individual vocal signature while avoiding vocal strain may also apply.
AUDITION PREP FOR MUSICAL THEATRE
Private lessons, Group Classes and Masterclasses that prepare singers and actors for the often nerve-wracking process of auditioning for musical theatre casting and examinations, and superstar voice coaching for competitions like The X Factor and The Voice UK.
Master audition skills, song rep, vocal technique, monologue prep, and acting technique. Each programme is designed to address the auditionee’s unique strengths and challenges, to bring out the best performance that they can achieve in the audition.
Private Sessions are conducted In-Person and Online.
For a Free Voice Assessment – email: email@example.com with subject line “Superstar Voice Free”
Want to learn singing but on a budget? Get a group together to learn singing together and build your confidence before you go solo!
Group singing classes are tailor-made to ease learning, build confidence and explore vocal technique, music awareness for beginning, intermediate and advanced singers. A range of genres are explored, and students learn from group practice and observing each other’s progress.
Each tailor-made programme concludes with a public performance.
SUPERSTAR VOICE FOR BUSINESS
Lenny Wan & Jean
Maarten Van Rijn
Dr Eliza Berezina
Discounted packages for deserving students available, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Classes only confirmed once payment made
- No cancellation or postponement 24hrs before class commencement
- No refunds once payment made
Stephanie has studied Voice with:
- Bernadette Nagy, London College of Music (“Carlotta” in Phantom of the Opera, Australian Tour)
- Amanda Colliver, Opera Australia (vocal coach to Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge)
- Caroline Maes, Canadian Soprano & Comic Actress
- Cecelia Yap, celebrated Malaysian Soprano
- Peter Ong, Tenor, Malaysia
- Joshua Gui, Bass Baritone, Malaysia
- Christina Gutekunst, Voice Lecturer, Author of “Voice into Acting” with John Gillett, East 15 Acting School, London
- Colin Sadler, Voice Lecturer, East 15 Acting School, London
- Sarah Case, Voice Coach, Shakespeare’s Globe Higher Ed, London